[mythtv] What distros do myth developers build on?

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Thu Jan 5 13:48:26 UTC 2006

Well, I guess the question then is.... What are the most popular development
distro/s for myth?

I run FC4....What do you develop on? ... spam me personally with this one
(off-list), and I'll summarise to list in 24 hrs or so. mailto:buzz at oska.com

Please note, this is NOT a flame-war of "my distro's better than your's for
developing on"...  I really don't care enough, I'm just after it for a list
of potential distro targets to start with.

I'm guessing Fedora is likely to be popular (as a result of Jarod's Fedora
Mythology HOWTO ) others?

Buzz.