[mythtv] mythtranscode - floating point exception

Geoffrey Hausheer mythtv0368 at phracturedblue.com
Sat Jan 7 00:06:00 UTC 2006

On 1/6/06, Lukas Kasprowicz wrote:
> > > 2006-01-06 16:11:53.043 Parser not found for Codec Id: 94211 !
So this IS a red herring.  It has nothing to do with the error you are seeing.

> This time i executed it without the script:
>
> std.txt - output with -v all while running in gdb
> gdb.txt - ...
This is odd.  It appears that the sampleRate isn't set correctly
(which really makes no sense)

Would it be possible for you to send me the 1st 2MB of the file so I
can debug further.  I'm not sure how this can happen, but it is likely
due to stream #1 being a data stream.  It should be an easy fix, but I
don't see the problem looking at the code riht now.

.Geoff