[mythtv] 'record weekly' bug?

Brad DerManouelian myth at dermanouelian.com
Sat Jan 7 19:57:45 UTC 2006

On Jan 7, 2006, at 2:40 PM, Teemu Sillanpää wrote:

> Mike wrote:
>> You haven't yet made the case that the behavior you're seeing is a
>> bug.
>
>> After all, it recorded the show once this week...
>
> Of course it's a bug. =))
>
> The week changed when the day changed from friday to saturday - not at
> 20.00 at saturday, couse programs are scheduled daily basis by
> operator
> - the date stays the same, but the the time may change.
>
> Or the other aspect to look this problem - the week changes after
> every
> sunday, and a record weekly is a one record between every
> monday-sunday.?

A week equals 168 hours. There should be at least 168 hours between
shows when recording one showing a week. Following your logic, you
might record a show on Wednesday (original air date) and then again
on the following Monday. Now it's got a repeat and I miss the next
showing I wanted which comes up on Wednesday again. Oh.. and my weeks
end on Saturday, so we'd have a conflict there, too.