[mythtv] MythTV Usability Report

Greg Estabrooks greg at phaze.org
Mon Jan 9 05:27:42 UTC 2006

> deletion of individual sources via mythtv-setup).

 Hit D over the item you wish to delete. Does this in SVN and
if my memory serves in 0.18 as well though I could be wrong about that one.

> setup tool should be able to know if you're the backend or not and know when

 It does in SVN and warns you as well.

> you last ran mythfilldatabase

 The data is in the database, and I believe is used in SVN with
the following.

> reasons), how about making an option to have mythbackend handle scheduling
> mythfilldatabase runs?

 It already will in 0.18 and in SVN will take advantage of zap2it's
recommended next run time.