[mythtv] mythvideo improvements.

hondaman hondaman at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 10:53:47 UTC 2006

First let me state that I am not a coder.  I have trouble with Hello
World!.  I just installed myththv for the first time in a year or so,
and was pleasantly surprised that it works this time.  Mostly.

I have a very large movie collection, and after spending 3 days doing
nothing but entering in all the movies into the db, I have several
suggestions that would make this whole process a billion times easier.

I also have several suggestions on the Media Library/Watch Videos
section.  Is this the proper forum for offering useablity suggestions?

Thanks for offering a decent alternative to snapstream.  Anyone know
the email address to request refunds from them?  :(