[mythtv] documentation of protocol version changes?

Daniel Walton dwalton at cisco.com
Fri Jan 13 03:32:48 UTC 2006

Does anyone know of a document that discusses what changes were made in the myth
protocol from one version to the next?  I'm interested because I run svn on my
backend (protocol 23) but I just got a Roku HD1000 to use as a frontend but
currently mythroku speaks protocol version 15.  I'm looking for some docs on
what changed from version 15 -> 16, 16 -> 17, etc.  Or if there aren't any docs
can someone recomend a good way to find each of the commits in trac?

Thanks
Daniel