[mythtv] MythMusic Development

Christopher Robbins robbinsc at gmail.com
Sat Jan 14 06:05:41 UTC 2006

I've done some documentation about the MythTV project - specifically, how to
use with SUSE Linux - located
here (http://www.homerengineeringcorp.net/mythtv/).

I'd like to contribute to the project in a manner that is more visible, and
I think the best way to do this is to get my hands dirty
and start developing.  I know that MythMusic is in need of some work.  There
are a lot of features that I think could be added in
(support for mp3 devices, podcasts/internet radio, cd-burning, among other
things) with the right work.  Before I got started I wanted
to post to the -dev list and ask if anyone else had taken up this portion of
the project.  I'd rather not be replicating work if it's already being
done by someone else.

If this work is being done, is there any specific way I can offer my help to
the project?

Thanks

-Chris