[mythtv] mythtv-0.18.1-showacpitemperature.patch - show ACPI temp in MythWeb-backendstatus

Christian Höhle Christian at FamilieHoehle.de
Mon Jan 16 09:35:23 UTC 2006

Robert Zwerus schrieb:
> ... I created a
> small addition, to show the ACPI CPU temperature
> ("/proc/acpi/thermal_zone/THRM/temperature") under 'Machine information'.

Cool, but thermal_zone is empty for me, too :-( What about using values
from lm_sensors? Should be easy to read either and is able to provide
much more info on most systems (different thermal zones, fan speed,
voltages...)

Cheers,
Chris

--