[mythtv] XvMC studdering

Dave Just justifiably at cwazy.co.uk
Tue Jan 17 11:26:06 UTC 2006

Could you (or anyone else who has managed to get it working well)
share the settings that you use: inc extra audio buffer, aggressive
sound card buffering and esp the RingBuffer size compared with RAM on
the machine?  I'm still finding it hard to get completely smooth
playback on my system (XP 1900, GeForce MX 440, FC4/2.6.14, NV 7676).

Thanks,

  - Dave