[mythtv] Who is supposed to update programid

kevin james rincewind at kjames.net
Wed Jan 18 18:39:12 UTC 2006

Would this be in a listings-provider-specific format? I wondered if it
would be at all possible to list shows in series order (e.g. I missed
some CSI episodes last time they were being shown, and now they're being
shown again I'd like to list them in the right order, not date-recorded
order), so I guess if the listings provider isn't filling this column
I'm free to fill it myself with a db editor (or build a nice new gui for
it) - or is there another column for series/episode data? If so, I
couldn't see one..

Cheers,
KEv.