[mythtv] Contact MythBurn developers...

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Wed Jan 18 23:34:36 UTC 2006

Tino Keitel wrote:

>On Wed, Jan 18, 2006 at 22:39:01 +1300, Robin Gilks wrote:
>

>>>How can I send bugs or feature request to mythburn??
>>>
>>>- Mythburn needs to be installable without mythweb installed. (if I have a
>>>frontend only system, and want use mythburn-ui!)
>>>- Mythburn needs to be installable with new mythweb (doesn't work because
>>>of looking for programm_listing.php)
>>>

>>And can mpeg2fix be used in place of that horrendous ProjectX lump?
>>

>I would be happy if mpeg2fix could use ProjectX, since I often had and
>still have problems with mpeg2fix regarding broken AV sync, and so far
>ProjectX was able to process these files without such problems.

The new mpeg2fix code was created specifically to fix the problems that
were causing A/V sync issues so that ProjectX would be unnecessary...
Feel free to contribute to the development (which can be as simple as
testing and reporting issues) if you really think your videos still
won't work with the new mpeg2fix.  Look for posts by Geoffrey Hausheer (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/engine?user=1140;list=mythtv ),
the man with the mpeg2fix plan.

Mike