[mythtv] Backend process dies at 4GB file limit?

Louie Ilievski loudawg at comcast.net
Thu Jan 19 07:45:19 UTC 2006

> How about "Ext2IFS" (Google for it), which is a nice, read-only
> FileSystem driver for ext2/3 drives.

Or, better yet, another one also called Ext2 IFS but with a space  :-)  It has
full read and write support, and I have relied on it for my external hard
drive as a means to use the space in both linux and windows.  I have done
much video editing on this drive with Ext2 and this software, and it handles
it without any problems whatsoever.  Definitely worth looking into.