[mythtv] osx-packager.pl fix for osx Intel

Geoffrey Kruse gkruse at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 18:45:56 UTC 2006

Qt 3.3.4 does not compile on gcc 4.0 which is the only compiler for
osx-intel.  3.3.5 is available from the same mirror as currently in
the script and it does compile on 4.0 for intel.  This should be the
only issue with building myth on osx-intel, although it would be good
to test that endian (and cpu type?) is detected correctly by
configure.  Anyone with a new imac want to have a go at it?  I have
attempted to make a universal binary, however, I can't get mysql to
cross compile because it compiles test programs at configure which
won't run when cross compiled.  If someone were to compile myth on an
Intel Mac, I could make a Universal binary by hand.

Geoff