[mythtv] SVN[8675] live TV stops at program end

Daniel Chassot daniel.chassot at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 07:25:18 UTC 2006

On 1/24/06, Brad DerManouelian <myth at dermanouelian.com> wrote:
> On Jan 24, 2006, at 10:25 AM, Steve Adeff wrote:
> > I also notice that at some program changes I just get a black
> > screen. Myth
> > doesn't freeze, it just shows black.
> >
> > Steve
>
> I've gotten that black screen as well. It seems to only happen near a
> program change. I switched to Comedy Central right before The Daily
> Show came on. It was all black for about 30 seconds. Then when the
> clock hit 11 pm, it flipped on. Maybe just a coincidence?

I have the same behaviour here using SVN8704.
At program some program change, the frontend gets stuck for some
reasons, using 100% of cpu time.
Usually, it gets back on track at the next program change and then
livetv works again!

Is there any way to gather more information to help debugging this??

Daniel