[mythtv] LiveTV problem

raptor jr raptorjr at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 25 10:52:50 UTC 2006

Unfortunate for me it happens all the time. I can't watch LiveTV or make
a recording. Always stuttering.

Does your recording still mess up MythTV? In that case maybe some developer
could look at that and figure out what is wrong?
It is hard to be the only one with a problem, and i really would like to be
able to
make recordings.

/Stefan