[mythtv] Strem PHP part of mythweb...

joggl jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Wed Jan 25 15:24:26 UTC 2006

i found this info on the net wich should help with the php 2gb prob.

 If you want to open large files (more than 2GB) that's what I did and it works: you should recompile your php with the CFLAGS="-D_FILE_OFFSET_BITS=64" ./configure etc... This tells to your compiler (I tested only gcc on PHP-4.3.4 binary on Linux and Solaris) to make the PHP parser binary large file aware. This way fopen() will not give you the "Value too large for defined data type" error message.
God bless PHP
ciao
Sergio Paternoster