[mythtv] Mythweb shows only blank page.

Lorenz Hahn lorenz at gesindel.org
Sun Jan 29 14:00:07 UTC 2006

Hi,

I've upgraded to days ago to the svn-version of mythtv and myth-plugins,
running on a debian box, unstable.

When trying to access http://mythserver/mythweb/mythweb.php I receive a
blank page. The page source ist also empty.

I've googled and found two hints regarding max memory and execution
time. I've set max memory to 32K in /etc/php4/apache2/php.ini and
.htaccess. Furthermore, I'm pretty sure that the lack of memory isn't
the cause of my problem since I've got only 30 programms set up.

The apache2 access log states a success code of 200 for every access.

Any hint where to look at to gather further information?

Regards,
Lorenz