[mythtv] #1058 - what now?

hondaman hondaman at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 04:27:25 UTC 2006

I dont have much to add to a devel mailing list, but I couldnt help
notice this problem.  I ran into something similar, but it was just
using kde on a widescreen plasma tv.  Check out the forum posting here:

I believe you are correct in stating that there is a bug in Xv output,
which I thought was nvidia-related, but maybe not.