[mythtv] Deb builds from SVN?

Robert LeBlanc robert at leblancnet.us
Tue Jan 31 20:12:24 UTC 2006

I started this, but the PowerPc guys took the package space on alioth a
few hours or so before I did. I sent the creator a message seeing if we
could share the space, but he never responded to me. I was hoping to get
something in the works, but I am in my last semester of college and I
don't think I will have time to devote to the project until the summer.

Robert