[mythtv] Mythjobqueue (including commflag) packaged for MacOS X

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Tue Jan 31 22:58:15 UTC 2006

>> 	I will try and fix that tonight, Dave.
>
> I have a fix.  I should have posted before going to bed, but it was
> already past my bedtime.  Hope you didn't waste too much effort on it.

	A few hours, but I didn't get it working in that time,
so I am happy that you did :-)

> My current osx-packager.pl is enclosed.  I'm sure you can easily
> distinguish which changes are relevant to this problem, but in reality
> there are a few other improvements in there you should consider
> stealing, like the RecursiveCopy function.

	Stole that and the PackagedExecutable() stuff.
(and added another call to that, where you
  missed fixing transcode in MythJobQueue.app)

	Considering some of your other changes;

tarball, forcemake, forceconfigure
  - Guess I don't see the point? (yet)

enable-accel
  - I would hope that this would eventually become another
    videoout class that is a runtime settings option?
e.g.
% cat videooutbase.cpp
#ifdef Q_OS_MACX
     if (type == kVideoOutput_ACLT)
         return new VideoOutputAccellent();
     return new VideoOutputQuartz();
#endif

with appropriate stuff in globalsettings.cpp's
static HostComboBox *PreferredMPEG2Decoder()

INSTALL_FILE=insallfile()...
symlink("$SRCDIR/myth-svn/mythtv/libs", "$PREFIX/lib/mythtv");
  - Do you remember what these were for?

make -j5
  - I have a local patch for parallel make and distcc,
    but I have been unable to get distcc to use remote
    machines in a sensible way. Have you had any luck?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au | "Gentlemen,
Telstra Dev. Lab, Sydney, Australia   |  you can't fight in here