[mythtv] Channel sorting problems...

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Jul 6 14:11:54 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-06 at 21:23 +1200, Robin Gilks wrote:
> > On Wed, 2006-07-05 at 23:13 +0200, Jochen Kühner wrote:
> >> With the newest svn i have problems that the channels are sorted not
> >> like the numkbers 1 2 3 and so no, they are sorted 1 10 11 12 2 20 and
> >> so....
> >
> > What screen is this in?
> >

> I've got this in livetv browse mode. The order on the guide has changed as
> well to to channel name order even though I have channel number order
> selected.

Is this fixed as of [10404] ?

There was a typo in an earlier changeset, plus this commit made the
sorting a little smarter with respect to channels initially added to
the lineup in the past sometime before 0.19, and for channels which
have been renumbered since the initial scan or mythfilldatabase run.

-- Daniel