[mythtv] Channel sorting problems...

Robin Gilks g8ecj at gilks.org
Thu Jul 6 22:57:00 UTC 2006

>> and
>> >
>> > What screen is this in?
>> >

>> I've got this in livetv browse mode. The order on the guide has changed
>> as
>> well to to channel name order even though I have channel number order
>> selected.
>
> Is this fixed as of [10404] ?
>
> There was a typo in an earlier changeset, plus this commit made the
> sorting a little smarter with respect to channels initially added to
> the lineup in the past sometime before 0.19, and for channels which
> have been renumbered since the initial scan or mythfilldatabase run.

Much improved on [10406] but I still have an issue!

On the guide, I'm missing channels that have duplicate names on two sources.

I have 6 terrestrial channels (standard VHF/UHF PAL) which also appear on
my sat box. They are configured with the same name but unique channel
numbers (the terrestrial ones are prefixed by '99'). The sat channel
numbers that correspond to the terrestrial channels are missing. I've yet
to check if I can still select them or browse them in LiveTV mode (vnc
fails in LiveTV mode!!). Do I now require unique channel names?

Cheers

--
Robin Gilks