[mythtv] Per Channel post processing setting?

Wim Fokkens wimfokkens at planet.nl
Tue Jul 11 19:22:29 UTC 2006

I know, that's why I did this feature request.

> Probably the closest we'll see is a playback group setting for these post
> processing options.
For DVB user this will not be a very logical, because the Bitrate and
quality off the transmission is set by the cable or satellite company, not
trough my recording settings. So depending on the Bitrate and quality of the
channel I will need more or less post processing.

Wim