[mythtv] Per Channel post processing setting?

Wim Fokkens wimfokkens at planet.nl
Tue Jul 11 20:46:22 UTC 2006

Maybe I am not very clear or maybe I am missing something. I think for DVB
users it would be a very nice feature to be able to use post processing on
some channels (low bitrate DVB channels can use some deblocking and
denoising) for both Live TV and Recording. I really don't understand How
playback group's and recording rules would affect Live TV.

Thanks Wim