[mythtv] MYTH_PROTO_VERSION Problem

ianbonham at Shadowfire.homelinux.com ianbonham at Shadowfire.homelinux.com
Fri Jul 14 13:19:10 UTC 2006

Hi All,

Can anyone please please tell me what would cause this response :

Unexpected response to MYTH_PROTO_VERSION 'MYTH_PROTO_VERSION 26':

I am trying to track down what has triggered this on my FC5 install. Myth has just died totally, and I get that response from MythWeb and also see it in the shell when running Mythfrontend from the shell. Nothing really in the ogs to help either.

Please Please help,

Thanks,

Ian