[mythtv] MYTH_PROTO_VERSION Problem

ianbonham at Shadowfire.homelinux.com ianbonham at Shadowfire.homelinux.com
Fri Jul 14 18:22:22 UTC 2006

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the reply. I installed Myth usnig the ATRpms site, through Yum.
I checked the things you mentioned, and the backend is up. The versions I'm using are :
mythtv-backend.i386                      0.19-129.rhfc5.at
mythtv.i386                              0.19-129.rhfc5.at

Which looks ok to me?
Anything else I could check, or just remove Myth using Yum and compile from sources?

Cheers,

Ian