[mythtv] Getting started with real-time commercial detection

Robert S. Grimes rsg at alum.mit.edu
Sat Jul 15 19:26:43 UTC 2006

I must be missing something simple, though - I don't even know how to set up
real-time flagging!  Is it as simple as being the same thing as the
"Commercial Flag New Recordings" setting in the "General (Jobs)" page of the
"TV Settings" section?  I thought that was only for recordings.  Am I
confused?

Thanks!