[mythtv] Getting started with real-time commercial detection

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Sat Jul 15 19:38:03 UTC 2006

On 07/15/2006 03:26 PM, Robert S. Grimes wrote:
> [...]

Start Auto-Commercial Flagging jobs when the recording starts
If set and Auto Commercial Flagging is ON for a recording, the flagging
job will be started as soon as the recording starts.  NOT recommended on
underpowered systems.

in mythtv-setup on page "Job Queue (Global)".  However, like,
"Commercial Flag New Recordings," it works only on (non-LiveTV)
recordings.  You could always start a recording and watch as it records.

 From earlier in the thread:

http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/209356#209356
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/209375#209375

Mike