[mythtv] Per Channel post processing setting?

Wim Fokkens wimfokkens at planet.nl
Sun Jul 16 19:01:20 UTC 2006

Ok but this is on the backend so this will apply to all my frontend's. This
is problem because I have only one frontend that is powerful enough to do a
lot of post processing (pentuim d805). My 2 other frontend's (Celeron 800 &
900) will choke if I set to much post processing here.

> >http://www.mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-10.html#ss10.4
> >
> >You can also apply per frontend filters which applies to all reocrdings
> >in Setup->TV Settings->Playback. This is where bob or other deinterlace
> >filters can be set but you could also add other "Custom Filters".
Ok but this settings apply to all channels and I don't want to apply post
processing on channels that are good quality or HD channels.

I think all these setting are great but are in the wrong place. I think I
would be best to have per channel settings on the frontend.

Wim