[mythtv] Error Mythweb SVN Trunk 10565

Cameron Watt roo.watt at gmail.com
Mon Jul 17 11:03:50 UTC 2006

Just a warning, I am not a very familiar with PHP so I hope this is
correct/useful.

I upgraded my Gentoo AMD64 box to SVN trunk 10565, it is running
Apache/2.0.55 and PHP 4.4.0-pl1-gentoo.

When I reinstalled Mythweb I get the following error when using it.

"*Fatal error*: Call to undefined function: __construct() in *
/var/www/localhost/htdocs/mythweb/includes/objects/Database_mysql.php* on
line *59"*

I fixed it by changing line 59:

FROM
__construct($db_name, $login, $password, $server);

$this->__construct($db_name, $login, $password, $server);

Use this with caution as I know only enough PHP to be dangerous, hopefully
it doesn't cause any further issues.

Cheers,

Roo