[mythtv] MythBurn - Web Part for cur svn...

Paul Harrison mythtv at dsl.pipex.com
Mon Jul 17 13:15:33 UTC 2006

Jochen Kühner wrote:
> is anyone working on moving the mythburn web part to work with new svn and
> the new myth archive script???
>
> when not... i will start it....

There was a chap working on the web interface but he had his laptop
stolen with some of his work on the web interface on it and seems to
have lost interest since.

If you are interested I can send you the latest version of the web
interface I have. It's isn't anywhere near complete but will give you
something to work with if you want to try and complete it.

Paul H.