[mythtv] Release of 0.20 planed...

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Tue Jul 18 12:43:18 UTC 2006

On Tue, 2006-07-18 at 11:50 +0200, Jochen Kühner wrote:
> Is ther a release of 0.20 planed in the near future, because in trac many
> tickets get changed to 0.21 as target.
Yep, no date has been set, but we're in wrapping up mode.

> What changes are planed to include in 0.20??
Pretty much what is in SVN now, plus a few outstanding patch & defect
tickets will be closed.

> The changes of mythtv-diseqc and mythtv-eit branch??
These changes have just been merged in.
The EIT rewrite is only about half done, but it is relatively
stable and is much less demanding on memory and CPU resources
than the EIT parser in 0.19 was.

> The soc work will not be included in this release or am I wrong??
These will not be included.

-- Daniel