[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r10585 - in trunk/mythtv by danielk

Allan Stirling Dibblahmythml0015 at pendor.org
Tue Jul 18 18:11:41 UTC 2006

mythtv at cvs.mythtv.org wrote:
>       Author: danielk
>         Date: 2006-07-18 12:35:04 +0000 (Tue, 18 Jul 2006)
> New Revision: 10585
>    Changeset: http://cvs.mythtv.org/trac/changeset/10585

> Fixes #1945. Merges DiSEqC branch to SVN head.
>
>  * Implements a tree based DiSEqC configuration method.
>  * Properly compares DVB-S frequencies (which are stored in the DB in kHz not Hz).
>  * Reimplements Retune() code in a more correct fashion.
>  * Removes temporary cur_tuning from class state (for more dependable re-tuning).

Tiny issue - Either starting from scratch or upgrading,
DefaultInput appears to be set to Television in capturecard
when using just a plain LNB with no switches attached.

To reproduce from a new DB:

mythtv-setup
new capture card, dtv
when still on this screen, press the diseqc button
select a single LNB (shouldn't there be a 'finish' button here?)
escape to the capture card screen
finish

The newly created card doesn't use DVBInput.

I'll try to figure out why later, if someone better doesn't
do it first.

Cheers,

Allan.