[mythtv] Video lags behind audio

En Ming Teo mr_teo_en_ming at yahoo.com.sg
Tue Jul 18 18:20:28 UTC 2006

Ooops, please don't get angry :) I am signing up for the -users list right now.

"Michael T. Dean" <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote: On 07/18/2006 11:18 AM, En Ming Teo wrote:

> I have tried both 0.19-Official and 0.19-Fixes but the video still lag
> behind audio. Is there a way to solve this problem? Is my system too slow?
>
> My system:
>
> AMD Athlon 64 2800+ Model (1800 MHz)
> 512 MB DDR400 Memory
> 7200 RPM Parallel ATA Excelstor HDD

Another question that should have been posted to the -users list...

Since the last suggestion (in a post which included answers) to use the
-users list for non development related questions didn't persuade you to
post there, I am not including the answer here.  I'll be happy to answer
your question on the -users list, though.  ;)

Thanks,
Mike