[mythtv] Release of 0.20 planed...

Anduin Withers awithers at anduin.com
Wed Jul 19 17:54:02 UTC 2006

> Will you be holding up .20 for Anduin Withers' changes to mythvideo?
> Failing that could #1569 get into .20 please? It gives a sorely
> needed startup boost + fixes a number of pecurliarities with the .19
> mythvideo code. I've been running the patch for four months and a few
> others have written to me to say it works great for them so I'd say
> the risk is low for regression or unexpected side effects.

I certainly won't be pushing to have a release held because of MythVideo.

What I hope happens: I get what I've been working on checked in this week,
you and others give feedback, I have a chance to fix bugs, .20 goes out with
a slightly better MythVideo.

Worst case scenario, I slip a few patches in before .20; a slightly better
MythVideo is included in .20.

--
Anduin Withers