[mythtv] Enabling EIT scanning only for selected channels?

Nigel Pearson nigel at ind.tansu.com.au
Thu Jul 20 23:48:25 UTC 2006

	Hi Stephen. Its been a long time!

	This is more of a mythtv-user list question,
but I will take pity on you :-)

> If I could go with the guide data for selected channels,
> and EIT for others, this could solve some problems.

	I haven't tested this in terms of HD vs SD channels,
but in mythtv-setup's Channel Editor, there are checkboxes
for "Use on air guide". If that is set for the HD channels,
only they should get EIT updates?

--
Nigel Pearson, nigel at ind.tansu.com.au|"Look at this!
Telstra Net. Eng., Sydney, Australia | Do you think I put this in