[mythtv] Possible Bug: Timestretch causes a FE segmentation fault

David Whyte david.whyte at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 11:09:15 UTC 2006

Hi,

I have searched the archives and Trac to see if this has been reported or not.

When playing back a DVB-T recorded file (still stored as MPEG-2) with
a timestretch setting of 1.5, when I seek within the file, the
frontend exits and reports to the terminal 'Segmentation Fault'.
There is no abnormal logging in the backend to glean information from.

I would like to try and create a ticket for it (if it is a bug) but I
haven't really got any good information to provide the devs.  What is
the best way to get more information?

Cheers,
Whytey