[mythtv] Possible Bug: Timestretch causes a FE segmentation fault

Daniel Kristjansson danielk at cuymedia.net
Thu Jul 27 15:13:12 UTC 2006

On Thu, 2006-07-27 at 22:28 +1000, David Whyte wrote:
> On 7/21/06, Michael T. Dean <mtdean at thirdcontact.com> wrote:
> > On 07/21/2006 07:09 AM, David Whyte wrote:
> > >I would like to try and create a ticket for it (if it is a bug) but I
> > >haven't really got any good information to provide the devs.  What is
> > >the best way to get more information?
> > http://mythtv.org/docs/mythtv-HOWTO-22.html#ss22.2
> Thanks Mike.  I was aware of that, the only thing is I am running
> packages on my Ubuntu box.
You can not open a ticket about a segfault without a backtrace, and
you can not open a ticket on an externally packaged distribution of
MythTV. Also, this close to a release you need to test against SVN
head, not 0.19-fixes. See http://svn.mythtv.org for directions on
checking out the latest code from svn.

-- Daniel