[mythtv] frontend palette problem

Michael Weber mtweber at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 00:06:58 UTC 2006

I just installed SVN 10658, and the frontend has a strange color problem.
None of the menus, images, backgrounds, program guide or OSD are the correct
color (for any theme).  I am using Qt painter, with a GeForce FX 5200 Ultra,
with nvidia drivers version 8762.

If I bring any other windowed application to the foreground in front of
mythfrontend than the colors go back to normal, but once mythfrontend
becomes the focused window, it goes back.  I tried to take a screenshot of
it, but the screen capture keeps picking it up with the correct colors,
which makes me think that it's a display problem as opposed to a rendering
problem.

Has anyone seen this before or is this a new bug?

Thanks,
mike