[mythtv] Eskil's shoutcast patch for current svn?

Zdzislaw Gorlicki zdzisekg at comcast.net
Fri Jul 28 05:24:58 UTC 2006

I remember seeing someone posting that they had the eskil's shoutcast
patch working on current svn. If someone does, any chance they want to
share? I'd greatly appreciated.

Also, I've looked through the mailing lists and the wiki, but I don't
seem to see any development in the direction of supporting internet
radio streams natively in myth. Is that planned to be included in the
future? Last I've seen the mantion of it was before the google soc.

Thanx