[mythtv] how to remove commercial flag in mythtv through command line?

Michael T. Dean mtdean at thirdcontact.com
Fri Jul 28 16:28:03 UTC 2006

On 07/28/06 11:34, Michael T. Dean wrote:

>On 07/28/06 05:27, samir ghodasara wrote:
>
>>i have already setup mythtv in my suse linux 10.0 machine.
>>currently i want to remove commercial flag from recording from command
>>line.
>>
>>after recording one programme i have run this command in shell
>>
>>mythcommflag -c 1012 -s 20060728102500
>>

>Please post this question to the mythtv-users list (
>http://mythtv.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/mythtv-users ).  In addition
>to it's being a question for that list, you have other (more serious)
>problems with your configuration that need fixing, first.

OK, you did post it to the mythtv-users list (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/users/215714#215714 ).
And, you did so 4 hours before posting to the mythtv-dev list (
http://www.gossamer-threads.com/lists/mythtv/dev/215723#215723 ).  Note,
however, that posting to the dev list because you didn't get any
waiting 4 hours to determine that you didn't get any posts is never the
right approach (remember, not everyone is sitting at their mail client
when you are ;).

The right approach is to do more research using the HOWTO (
http://mythtv.org/modules.php?name=MythInstall ), the wiki (