[mythtv] CRCIpNetworkRecorder questions

Robert Johnston anaerin at gmail.com
Mon Jul 31 17:18:35 UTC 2006

On 7/31/06, Steve Daniels <steve.p.daniels at googlemail.com> wrote:
> [...]

As do I.

And it'd then be a "Trivial" matter to create a SAP/SDP listener to
auto-populate the channel tables (In a similar way that the EIT
scanner does with EPG information) and have a full(ish) IPTV reciever
system going.

I guess the next question would would happen with multiple "cards". Do
they all have independant "channel lists"? If so, could you have one
"Card" listening on one interface, and one on another (Say card 0 on
eth0, card 1 on eth1, card 2 on wlan0 for example)? And what about
sharing channel lists for people who DO have the bandwidth to record
more than one stream?

Then all we'd need is RTP/RTCP for Video-On-Demand and we'd be all set. :)
--
Robert "Anaerin" Johnston