[mythtv] Updated DVD navigation fixes.

stanley kamithi skamithi at gmail.com
Sat Jun 17 17:06:18 UTC 2006

michael, i've put incredibles disc 2 on my netflix list. hopefully the US
version has the same problems as your region's version.

i don't like the ability to jump to the next title  if you've reached the
end of a title with more then 2 chapters. If you are at the end of the main
feature and you hit next chapter,
you are taking to the menu. and alot of times, i just want to get to the end
of the dvd without having to use chapter selection.
unless its really what the rest of the mythtv user community wants, i won't
add that feature.

about IsInMenu() been wrong.. i disagree with your opinion. title 0 contains
the copyright warnings, and other dvd cells that needs special handling
in NVP because these sections are very short. and if u ask me, this is part
of the dvd menu. not just the part with the buttons.

and once again, please use trac to submit patches. make sure the indentation
and bracketing is as what is mentioned in the ticket howto (mythtv coding
standard section)