[mythtv] Updated DVD navigation fixes.

John P Poet jppoet at gmail.com
Mon Jun 19 16:33:50 UTC 2006

On 6/18/06, stanley kamithi <skamithi at gmail.com> wrote:
> john, i don't experience this problem. hitting the JUMPFFWD button seems to
> do the trick for me everytime, even on DVDs that have a whole bunch of short
> chapters in front of the main feature after hitting "Play movie".

Hmmm.  I am pretty sure that when I try to skip forward within 30
seconds of the "end", that it ignores the request.  30 seconds is what
I have my skip amount set to.

Perhaps it just takes a while for the program to switch from one title
to the next, and I am interpreting the delay as a failure to do what I
asked?

Thanks,

John