[mythtv] frontend ui screens not responding to user input on OSX

Kent Williams kent2 at optusnet.com.au
Fri Jun 23 03:22:26 UTC 2006

> > I assume that in MythMainWindow.cpp, around line 220 I need to
change
> > QGLWidget to QWidget, as well as comment out the call to
> > setAutoBufferSwap on line 304, but then it complains during the
compile
> > that QWidget is not a direct base of MythMainWindow.
> >
> > What other changes have I missed?
>
> 	Change the class description of MythMainWindow as well:

Ahh, silly me. I completely forgot about the header file. After making
that change it compiled fine and appears to run correctly.

One last question while I'm here, for the plugins, should I be doing
anything other than running './osx-packager.pl -plugins mythdvd' to get
the dvd plugin compiled and working? When I build with that command, the
script creates a version of mythfrontend that runs fine, but the dvd
plugin doesn't seem to exist (ie, no menu option for optical disks).

Cheers,
-Kent