[mythtv] backend emitting copious mpeg2video logs, even with '-v none'

Buzz buzz at oska.com
Thu Mar 2 02:13:24 UTC 2006

Well, that introduces a couple new questions:

1) SVN from yesterday? - I'm running it from half an hour ago [9234], but
it's possible that it's transcoding streams from yesterday, or earlier.
Would that be the problem, ?

2) even if the mpeg streams ARE broken, shouldn't '-v none' stop everything
from logging... So I can do '-v none,blah' and just get log info from
'blah'?

Buzz.