[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9199 by xris

Jochen Kühner jochen.kuehner at gmx.de
Thu Mar 2 10:12:23 UTC 2006

i've changen the mp[3]act php music library to work within mythweb. now i'm
trying to change the database style of mythmusic to be similar to the one of
mp3act.

if removed some of the mp3act part (user management,... i think, if
usermanagement should be used, it should not be part of the music part, no
of the whole mythweb).

example files aviable on my homepage in 5 minutes, requires that you copy
the databse of a existing mp[3]act installation into your mythconverg
database.