[mythtv] [mythtv-commits] mythtv commit: r9199 by xris

Ed W lists at wildgooses.com
Thu Mar 2 18:59:50 UTC 2006

Hi Colin

>>I looked at mp3act a while back, and from the authors comments it doesn't
>>look like there is going to be a huge amount of work carried out on mp3act
>>in the near future.
>>

>While that's obviously sad from the perspective of making it better it's
>great from the perspective of hacking it about ;)
>
>Bring it on! I'll wait for a while see if Jochen's work is accepted into
>SVN and move on from there.

Great to see anything happen to MythMusic, but I have to say that I
still prefer Jinzora as a platform to work with:
http://www.jinzora.org/

In theory the DB layer is also seperated to the extent that it was
supposed to be fairly easy to stick in other DB formats...

I liked it also because it offered a way to catalogue the music and
adjust the tags.  Cool remote control features which might eventually be
used to control MFD or similar

Good luck

Ed W