[mythtv] MPEG2-MPEG2 transcoding: Illegal video stream

Thomas Börkel thomas at boerkel.de
Fri Mar 3 07:33:45 UTC 2006

HI!

Geoffrey Hausheer wrote:

> I found the bug and fixed it in 9252.  Thanks!

I am using SRPMs of Myth 0.19. But I think, I can apply your patch.

I still have the .mpg and .mpg.old from the problematic recordings and
it is still in the database.

How do I revert to the beginning to test your fix? What do I have to do
besides renaming .old to .mpg, so that I can do the cutting again?

> Thanks again for your help tracking this down.

Thanks for the quick fix and for the transcoding stuff.

Could you then please merge the fix into the 0.19 fixes branch?

Thomas