[mythtv] DVD Autoclipping

Mark Buechler mark.buechler at gmail.com
Fri Mar 3 15:44:26 UTC 2006

Could this be made into a filter? Then it could be used with Myth's internal
DVD player as well as MythTV. I've always wanted a way to automatically clip
black borders in LiveTV so the picture would take up the entire screen. For
instance, viewing 16x9 content which is formatted in 4x3 with black borders.

- Mark.